Mini tart shells
Hans Truffle and Mushroom Salami
2 x Eggs
250 ml Milk
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Arrange tart shells on a baking tray about 2cms apart.
3. Finely chop mushrooms and spring onions then sauté in a pan until soft. Spoon the mixture into the base of the tart shells.
4. Combine eggs and milk and whisk. Pour over mushroom and spring onion until tart base is almost full.
5. Top the tarts with sliced Hans Truffle and Mushroom Salami and parmesan cheese.
5. Bake until golden add parsley as a garnish, then serve!