Csabai Salami & Bread Salad
- 125g Hans Csabai - sliced and cut into 3cm wide strips
- 2 Cups Ciabatta bread - cut into 3cm cubes
- Olive oil spray
- 1 Cos lettuce
- 1 Cup Cherry tomatoes
- 1 Lebanese cucumber - cut into 1cm slices
- 1/2 Cup Kalamata olives
- 1/2 Spanish onion - finely sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic vinaigrette for dressing
Pre-heat oven to 200°C.
Spread bread cubes on baking tray and spray with olive oil, toss and spray again until well coated, bake until crisp and golden
Drain on paper towel and cool
Combine all of the salad ingredients, Hans Csabai and bread in a bowl and mix well
Dress with balsamic vinaigrette.