Mexican Chilli Dogs
- 4 Hans American Hot Dogs
- 4 Large soft corn tortillas
- 1 Large avocado, mashed
- 2 Corn cobs
- 1 Small Spanish onion, finely diced
- 1 Garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 Red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1 Large tomato, cut into quarters, deseeded and the skins diced
- Bunch of fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- 2 Limes, quartered
- Tasty cheese
- Green oak lettuce
Make a guacamole by mashing the avocado in a bowl and seasoning with salt and pepper and juice of half a lime.
Roast the corn cobs on the BBQ grill and allow to blacken in parts, turning often. When cooked, cut all the kernels off the cob and place in a large bowl.
Add the onion, tomato, garlic, chilli, cucumber and half the chopped coriander and mix well.
Add the olive oil and vinegar and season to taste.
Heat the Hans American Hot Dogs on the BBQ and warm the tortillas.
Serve on a platter with lettuce, grated cheese, quartered limes, chopped coriander and the corn salsa.