Hot Dog with Apple Coleslaw
- 1 Long crusty baguette
- 4 American Hot Dogs
- 1/2 Small green cabbage, finely sliced
- 1/2 Small red cabbage, finely sliced
- 1/2 Small Spanish onion, finely sliced
- 2 Small Granny Smith apples, cored and julienned
- 1 Carrot, julienned
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 Tablespoon of French wholegrain mustard
- Rocket leaves
- Tomatoes, sliced
In a large bowl, prepare the coleslaw by mixing the cabbage, onion, apple, carrot and lemon juice until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
Add the mustard and mix in spoonfuls of mayonnaise until the coleslaw is lightly dressed.
Cut the baguette into 4 even segments and split in the middle. Fill with rocket leaves and tomato.
Heat the Hans American Hot Dogs in a fry pan or oven and place in the filled baguettes. Top with the fresh coleslaw.